You guys, I am so excited for this! When Misty mentioned it a a few weeks ago, I was sold right away!
– First of all we are so stoked to tell you that Misty from Through A Photographer’s Eyes is now partnering up with Ashley of After Nine to Five in hosting this contest. Ashley has jumped in with both feet and is just as excited as Misty is with the direction this contest is taking.
– The previous Favorite Photo of the Week Contest is now called SHOOT. EDIT. SUBMIT. The purpose of this contest is to challenge yourself artistically through your photography. Each week you will choose your best photo from that week and submit it to the contest.
– Contest will open Friday at 12:01AM and close Tuesday at 11:59PM. Winners will be announced the following Friday when the next contest is posted.
– Ashley will be choosing her top 2 favorites and Misty will be choosing her top 2. Each week we will alternate choosing the overall winner. That winner’s photo will be featured on the side bar of both of our blogs for the entire week. Double the exposure than before! That’s why it is so important to only post your best photo from each week.
– At the end of the month an overall monthly winner will be chosen by you out of that month’s four weekly winners. Because Ashley is so incredibly awesome, she has volunteered to help line up a prize for each monthly winner (beginning next month). So, not only will the monthly winner’s photo be featured on our blogs for a whole month but the winner will also receive a great prize from one of our incredible sponsors.
Now for the rules:
1. Photo must be taken this week.(Sat – Fri)
2. Only one entry per person.
3. “Shoot. Edit. Submit.” button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
4. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.
(If you submit a photo you are granting us permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)
So without further ado, meet your hosts (click on their picture to be taken to their blog):
Well, it’s time for you to submit your entries! Be sure to grab the button below to include on your post.