Today is supposed to be the third installment of the deal site series, but things have been a little crazy around here! (Head over to the Gnarly Whale blog to see why.) So the truth is, I was too lazy to write the post and thought instead, I’d share with you my Get Shit Done playlist. As in the thing I turn on whenever I need to stop hitting refresh on Twitter and stop pinning delicious recipes I’ll never make. And a special thanks to Kristina for adding a new song to it yesterday!
- Katy Perry – Roar
- The Script – Hall of Fame
- B.o.B Ft. Haley Williams – Airplanes
- Journey – Don’t Stop Believin
- Michael Franti and Spearhead – The Sound of Sunshine
- Natasha Bedingfield – Pocket Full of Sunshine
- Kelly Clarkson – Stronger
- Three Days Grace – Never Too Late
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis – Can’t Hold Us
- Survivor – Eye of the Tiger
- My Chemical Romance – Famous Last Words
- Foo Fighters – Best Of You
- Switchfoot – Meant to Live
- Sara Bareilles – Brave
- Daft Punk – Harder Faster Stronger Better
Most of these songs have been repeated for days on end at some point in my life. Some remind me of random things (Easy A and Pocket Full of Sunshine anyone? Rock of Ages and Don’t Stop Believin?) and some just kind of make me want to move. I hate absolute silence so I always have something on and this playlist is usually on when I need to get motivated to just get shit done.
what would be on your playlist?