If you’re new to the 7 Day Push, please check out the introduction post to get more acquainted with the idea. If you’re looking for a brief rundown instead of reading my novel of an intro, then look no further!
The 7 Day Push is a weekly theme/small step we can take to improve our life, even if it’s just for one week. Once the 7 days are up, a new challenge arises. The goal is to make you think about the little things that in the long run, turn into big things.
- An example: spend no money week. No groceries, no going out, no shopping, etc. for a week. Obviously emergencies come up, or maybe you run out of gas and need it to get to work. That’s fine. The main point is to quit the frivolous spending. For 7 days, you spend no money and then the hope is that after the 7 days, you think a bit more about what you’re purchasing.
It is also a community of bloggers that are taking on these challenges. Maybe not every week. Maybe not even once a month. But every once in a while, they want to take a week to improve their lives along with the rest of us.
Challenges run from Sunday to Saturday, new themes being announced a week in advance to those on the mailing list or on the beginning Sunday on my blog. You’re able to link up your theme related posts each week and I encourage everyone to check out all of the other participants to help encourage and motivate each other. The hashtag #7DayPush can be used on Twitter for theme/challenge related posts.
Current participants in the 7 Day Push:
- Alissa @ This Cannot Be My Life
- Carolyn @ Composing Nows
- Dawn @ Crazyladyx5
- Glenneth @ Let’s Talk and Walk
- Jamie @ Crafty is Awesome
- JeNeal @ Peace Love and All Thee Above
- Jennifer @ J Davis Squared
- Jenny @ The Cozy Project
- Jess @ Epheriell Designs
- Jilly @ Jilly Loves
- Kay Bee @ Kay Bee Blogs
- Keegs @ Besmirched Troubadour
- Kelley @ Bad Hausfrau
- Kelly @ Embrace The Apockylypse
- Lara @ My Ramblings
- Laurie @ My Creative Nonsense And Other Scrap
- Margot @ Newfoundlander at Heart
- Marilyn @ Pulp Sushi
- Melissa Jane @ Bright Side Up
- Midge @ The Traveling Fridge
- Nicole @ Mommy Moxie
- Nicole @ State of Nicole
- Polly @ Pixie Mama
- Ryan @ This Must Be The Place
- Sarah @ Sporkhashi
- Thalia @ The Pie Window
- Tricia @ Mama Marchand’s Musings
- Zayda @ Falling In Light
Want to join in? Or recommend a theme? Email me! You can also signup for the newsletter with this handy dandy form: